Join the next generation enterprise VAD company
We’re growing fast and looking for great people to help us transform an industry. If you’re passionate about everything you do and are seeking an opportunity to make an impact, we should talk.
Apply to work at Spectrami DMCC
Our current openings are listed here, but we’re always interested in speaking with talented people. If you think you have something to contribute, but don’t see the right listing, reach out to us anyway. You never know if we might have an opening that will be perfect for you in the near Future.
Sr. Information Security Engineer
The Sr. Information Security Engineer is a key member of the Information Security team and works closely with the Technical Director This role will be based in Riyadh but will require travel across the region Responsibilities: The Sr.. Information Security Engineer will be responsible for presales and deployment of leading and bleeding edge technologies:
- Evaluate, design, develop, implement and / or integrate security solutions may include, but are not limited to SIEM, Vulnerability Management, DLP, Identity and Access Management, Enterprise Mobility Mangement
- Acting as a subject matter expert, builds, consults, validates, and verifies system security designs.
- Leads, performs or reviews security incident investigations.
- Assist in formulating security architecture recommendations and design security services.
- Perform project leadership tasks on select security projects including development of requirements, evaluation of competing products, selection and implementation of products.
- Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- Conduct risk assessments, penetration tests and diagnose internet/extranet security, intrusion attempts, and cyber-crime response.
- Validates and verifies system security requirement definitions and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Stays current with different information security trends
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security program development and execution
- A proven track record in identifying, selecting and deploying common security tools and products i.e. SIEM, vulnerability management, DLP, content filtering, forensics, Identity and Access Management.
- A history of working in collaborative, team-oriented environments with a commitment to results and a proven track record of accomplishments
- Experience doing internal and external penetration testing or vunberability assessment
- Strong knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, LINUX, UNIX) and authentication (Active Directory)
- Must be able to perform hands-on support for a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to: